- Multi-Disciplinary Team reviews referrals to determine the referral response:
- May not rise to the level of response (no Path or Path 1),
- 10-day investigation response (Path 2 or Path 3), or
- Immediate investigation response (Path 3).
- Interview children/families to assess safety and risk using Structured Decision Making tools.
- Respond to law enforcement requests for temporary custody/child removal.
- Work with Parent Partners and community partners to connect families to community services.
- Conduct Mulit-Disciplinary Team Safety staffings to assess and determine further interventions to prepare families for attending court.
- Attend juvenile court hearings and provide families with notice and interim case plans.