Child Welfare Case Management
- Family Maintenance Cases – child remains in the home and parents work on case plan services with court oversight.
- Family Reunification Cases – child is placed in foster care with relative or other care provider while parents have ongoing visitation and work on case plan services with court oversight.
- Permanent Plan Cases – child in foster care that is not able to reunify with their parents and other permanency options are being reviewed with court oversight of the child.
- Child and Family Teams meet for all children involved in child welfare to help guide services, supports, and resources for children and families.
- Monthly assessment of children to ensure needs of each child in foster care are being met and reported to the juvenile court.
- Extended Foster Care is available for eligible youth age 18-21 to have additional supports and services.